Friday, September 3, 2010

Welcome to the Fox Cities P.A.C. Blog!


We’re on a new adventure into the blogosphere for the 2010/11 Season, and it’s going to be a wild ride . This year is packed with amazing performances like WICKED, Jersey Boys, Cirque Dreams Illumination and Liza Minnelli – just to name a few. I can’t believe the season is almost here. Rodgers and Hammerstein’s

South Pacific opens in just a few short weeks!

With so many great titles headed your way, it’s the perfect time to launch a new forum to share some behind the scenes details, insights on the upcoming shows and create a place where people can comment and converse about the performing arts in the Fox Cities. Just a couple things you can expect to find here this year – news from the Center, behind the scenes features and reviews from audience members just like you!
There will be lots to talk about this season. We're digging deep, looking for the latest and greatest to make your Fox Cities P.A.C. experience even more exciting. Do you have an idea for a blog post? We'd love to hear it!


Stay tuned in September for more from your Fox Cities P.A.C. Blog!

--------

About the Editor – Kari Navis
In my third year at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center, I’m thrilled to be a part of this organization and the performing arts in the Fox Cities. Officially, I serve as the organization’s copywriter. Unofficially, I’m the resident language geek and social media manager. I’ve been a fan of the arts since I was four years old and first saw Fiddler on the Roof in a tiny high school auditorium with my (now) sister-in-law cast as the fiddler. Of course, she was the only person in town that could play the violin. I love the arts and creative people, traveling, “Mad Men” and riding my horse and making the trek back home to see the family whenever I can.
Have an idea for the blog? Send me your ideas at knavis@foxcitiespac.com!  

No comments:

Post a Comment