Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Meet Aurora, a 2010/11 Season Community Reviewer


Local reviewers like Aurora will see selected Broadway and Arts Alive! performances and post her reviews. She'll  attend the hottest touring shows and share her opinion on all aspects of the performance – from the acting to the set design and the choreography to the storyline!
Click 'read more' to learn more about Aurora.
What is your professional background?
I don't really have any. I'm a senior at Xavier High School and have had several jobs but nothing really professional.
What is your dream job?
My dream job would be to be an editor of a magazine or newspaper.
What do you do during your free time?
During my free time I like to go to concerts and play guitar. I also enjoy writing, running and snowboarding.
What kind of music do you enjoy?
I enjoy all types of music, mostly acoustic pieces, classical rock, blues, and anything with interesting melodies and lyrics. Dave Matthews Band, Sufjan Stevens, Jimi Hendrix, The Beatles, Norah Jones, Matt and Kim, MGMT and Joan Jett are a few of my favorites.
Has there been one show you thought you wouldn't like but enjoyed?
One show I didn't think I would enjoy was Wicked because I heard so many good things about it I was convinced it just couldn't be that good. The show ended up being even better than anyone had told me and I was more than pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment