Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet Carolyn, a 2010/11 Community Reviewer


Local reviewers like Carolyn will see selected Broadway and Arts Alive! performances and post her reviews. She'll attend the hottest touring shows and share her opinion on all aspects of the performance – from the acting to the set design and the choreography to the storyline! Click 'read more' to learn more about Carolyn.

What is your professional background?
I am the educator at The History Museum in downtown Appleton.
What is your dream job?
I’m doing it!
What was your first experience with the arts?
My earliest theater memory is wondering why a camel was wearing tennis shoes in a local production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.
If you could star in a theatrical production, which roles/show would you choose? Why?
I’m not one to be in front of people, but I’d love to run backstage for most any show!

No comments:

Post a Comment