Thursday, September 2, 2010

Meet Nora, a 2010/11 Community Reviewer


Local reviewers like Nora will see selected Broadway and Arts Alive! performances and post her reviews. She'll attend the hottest touring shows and share her opinion on all aspects of the performance – from the acting to the set design and the choreography to the storyline!

Click 'read more' to learn more about Nora.


What is your professional background?
I have an Associate Degree in Education and right now I am finishing my Bachelor in Liberal Arts with a Master in Psychology. I been working for the AASD for the last 10 years.

What kind of music do you enjoy?
I enjoy music from the Beatles, CCR, Rolling Stones and of course music in Spanish as Serrat and Arjona.

What was the first show you saw at the Fox Cities P.A.C.?
It was children’s show I attended as a chaperone with my daughter’s school field trip. If you could star in a theatrical production, which role/show would you choose? Why? Grease – I love the roles I probably would not mind what I would get since I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment